Object of the game
Create 8 suites of 13 cards on the tableau in sequence from King to Ace.
Game is available in several levels of difficulty: single suit, two suits, four suits.
- Foundations are not built directly.
- All building is performed on the tableau, so tableau acts as foundations.
- When a playable sequence of 13 cards becomes exposed it is automatically moved to foundation.
- Game is won when all 8 sequences are discarded and nothing is left on the tableau.
Tableau, 10 columns
- Build down regardless of suit (e.g. 10♠ can be played on J♦♠♥♣).
- Top card from each pile is always available for play on another pile.
- Cards of the same suit in descending sequence may be moved as a stack to another pile. Descending groups of different suits cannot be moved as a stack.
- Nothing can be placed on an Ace. King can only move to a blank space.
- Spaces may be filled with any available card or stack.
- Clicking the stack deals a row of cards, one for each tableau pile.
- There is no redeal.